What will you do to change the world? And how will you get there?
You’ve got the passion. We’ve got the pathways. Applications for the 2017 ProInspire Fellowship and 2017 ProInspire Impact Accelerator are open!
This year, one of our priorities at ProInspire is to pilot new initiatives and an evolution to our Fellowship in order to increase sustainability and scalability of the program and align it with our bold goal and key strategies for impact. Throughout ProInspire’s strategy process, we gathered feedback from ProInspire partners, Fellows, Alumni, and candidates about the value gained from the ProInspire Fellowship, opportunities for improvement, and interest in expanding the model.
Based on this feedback, our early-career pathways programs now include:
- A new, two-day ProInspire Impact Accelerator institute to support early-career professionals in their career transition
- On May 19-20 in Washington, DC and on July 28-29 in San Francisco, CA with a $200 program fee for participants (scholarships available)
- The ProInspire Opportunity Exchange, an online platform for Hiring Partners and Finalists to directly engage with each other for potential social sector roles
- An evolution to our year-long ProInspire Fellowship leadership development curriculum to strengthen relevant skills for the social sector and clarify career goals
- For individuals who secure a full-time job with a ProInspire Hiring Partner in the social sector; Hiring Partners provide annual compensation and benefits for Fellows: $49,000 in Washington, DC and $52,000 in the San Francisco Bay Area
We will consider applicants at two upcoming deadlines this year: March 26 and June 4. Through this selection process, we will continue to focus on finding candidates who have the potential to succeed in key roles for career transition to the social sector:
- Evidenced passion for the social sector and an orientation towards impact,
- Relevant knowledge, skills, and mindsets to excel in these key roles, and
- Overall alignment and fit for ProInspire’s early-career programs.
With these early-career programs, we look forward to welcoming new, valued members to our ProInspire Community, with access to ongoing community events and activities in our network.
Check out the job posting and spread the word!
By Monisha Kapila and Kristen Lucas