Thriving Leaders, Thriving Communities
When you invest in BIPOC Leaders of Colors, you invest in leaders who are better positioned to lead change in communities impacted by systemic racism, and reimagine a future where all people can thrive.
We are on a mission to discover what are the conditions that will support thriving BIPOC leadership and communities. People of color account for 10 percent of social sector CEOs and Board Chairs, and 16% of board members, compared to 40% of the nonprofit workforce. This disparity exists because racism is systemically embedded in institutions, structures, and social relations across American society. We’re not just interested in the number of BIPOC folx in leadership roles, but how they can thrive, so their organizations thrive, and communities thrive.
We are seeking answers through conducting participatory research, curating tailored programs and workshops, and hosting communities of practice that provide safe spaces that promote and bring forth the dreams, desires, and vision of BIPOC leaders within the social sector.
Your Donation Will Help US:
- Expand Support for Emerging Leaders of Color: ProInspire hosted our inaugural Catalyst Collective, a community of practice for senior leaders of color, and a BIPOC-only ProInspire Leadership Institute in 2022. Both programs elevated just how important it is for BIPOC leaders—emerging and established—to come together for relationship-building, healing, and peer learning. As we look ahead to 2023, we’re excited to expand our offerings for BIPOC emerging leaders so that they can benefit from skill-building opportunities and intentional spaces to disrupt isolation earlier in their careers. Your gift will help us to make this vision possible and encourage emerging leaders of color to reimagine a future where all people can thrive.
- Increase our Reach: After publishing our Leadership Model for Race Equity Impact in 2021, we have continued to build on this research by developing additional tools, sharing findings through conferences and webinars, and expanding our program offerings to support thriving BIPOC leadership and the communities they serve. Your gift today will help increase our reach in 2023 and support more leaders in accelerating racial equity within the social sector.
If you would like to write a check, make a donor advised fund contribution, or donate through corporate giving platforms, here is the information:
P.O. Box 101256
Arlington, VA 22210
ProInspire envisions an equitable and just society: free of systemic oppression where all people thrive. Rooted in the belief that leadership and equity are key to the systems change needed to realize this vision, we design and deliver programming and resources to support individuals, strengthen organizations, and influence and equip the sector so that leaders at all levels have:
- Competencies to accelerate racial equity
- Confidence to take action
- Connections to build their network and maximize their impact