ProInspire Job Opportunities
There are currently no job opportunities. Sign up to receive the ProInspire newsletter to stay informed of current programs, events, and job opportunities.
ProInspire is an entrepreneurial nonprofit with a Bold Goal that social sector organizations have high performing leaders at all levels in order to fulfill their missions. We pursue this goal through three key strategies:
- Strategy 1: Develop leaders with the mindsets, skills, and tools needed to drive results
- Strategy 2: Create pathways for leaders at all levels to achieve their potential
- Strategy 3: Influence the sector to prioritize talent, equity, and inclusion
Founded in 2009, ProInspire is based in Washington, DC, with programs in six cities across the United States. ProInspire partners include Accion, Annie E. Casey Foundation, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, Communities in Schools, Ford Foundation, Kresge Foundation, National 4-H Council, Share Our Strength, Tipping Point Community, W.K. Kellogg Foundation, and Year Up, among others. ProInspire was named by the Chronicle of Philanthropy as one of 7 Nonprofits to Watch in 2015, and received the Top-Rated Award by GreatNonprofits, the leading provider of user reviews about nonprofit organizations, in both 2015 and 2016.
Why should you work with us
At ProInspire, we believe that people are the most important asset to delivering our mission. We strive to make sure that ProInspire is a great place to work. If you work with us, you will be on the ground level of building our organization and have the opportunity to interact with leaders at all levels in the social sector. You will know that your work is having a positive impact in the world through the feedback you receive from program participants and our partners.
We are a small team that believes in flexibility, autonomy, and trust to achieve our goals. In a recent staff survey, the words used most frequently were “fast-paced” and “flexible” followed by “intentional,” “autonomy,” “ownership,” “start-up,” “collaborative,” and “work-life balance”.
Benefits we provide:
- Flexible hours (typically 35-45 hours per week): Employees are free to work when they want, as long as they meet their objectives.
- Unlimited vacation time and working remotely: You will have the ability to manage your schedule, including working from home and taking unlimited vacation time.
- $300 per month health care stipend to purchase your health insurance
- $1,000 per year professional development budget
- 1% match of contributions you make to your 401K plan through ProInspire