“Proinspire unites a variety of individuals who have one common purpose – to be an agent of change.”
- Reena Sikdar, 2010 ProInspire Fellow
What would you do if you could change the world?
At ProInspire, we are dedicated to building the next generation of nonprofit leaders who will change the world. We are currently recruiting top professionals with 2-5 years of business experience to be a part of our flagship program, the ProInspire Fellowship. This highly competitive program offers targeted positions with leading nonprofits, monthly trainings with a cohort of peers, a coach, and a network to support career growth. Fellows spend one year working in an analytical, operational, marketing or strategic role at a nonprofit organization. After the Fellowship, Fellows engage with our growing community of alumni to continue investing in the social sector.
Every day, ProInspire Fellows address critical social issues like empowering youth in our communities, immunizing children in developing countries, and expanding financial access all over the world. ProInspire Fellows make a real difference by using their passion, skills, and experience for social impact.
ProInspire focuses on expanding the social sector’s talent pipeline, developing professionals, and increasing diversity in the sector. We are passionate about accelerating social impact and being catalysts of outstanding performance. We have been operating in the Washington DC region since 2009 and in the San Francisco Bay Area since 2012. Previous ProInspire Fellows come from across the U.S. with experience at Accenture, Bain, BCG, Deloitte, General Mills, Goldman Sachs, Google, JP Morgan, and other leading companies.
- Join us for information calls: http://www.proinspire.org/fellows/information-calls/
- Check out our videos: http://www.youtube.com/proinspirevideos
- Read what others are saying about us: http://www.proinspire.org/about-us/news-media/
- Sign up for our blog (http://www.proinspire.org/blog/), “like” us on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/ProInspire) and follow us on Twitter (https://twitter.com/#!/proinspire)
The Fellowship program runs for 12 months, with start dates in April 2014 and August 2014. Hiring partners include organizations focused on community development, education, health, human rights, international development, microfinance, impact investing, and youth development. Roles for past ProInspire Fellows include:
- ACCION International: Impact Investing Fellow
- FHI 360: Strategy Fellow
- Global Giving: Operations Fellow
- Cesar Chavez Public Charter Schools: Marketing Fellow
- Share Our Strength: HR Fellow
- SingleStop USA: Special Projects Fellow
- Year Up Bay Area: Communications Fellow
Fellows participate in orientation, a mandatory Fellows retreat, monthly workshops, coaching, and leadership development projects. Fellows also receive career/graduate school support. After the program, Fellows stay in the social sector, find other career opportunities, or attend graduate school. Annual compensation of $45,000 and health benefits are provided by the hiring organization.