Are you are at a point of transition with a new challenge or opportunity? Do you have a gap in knowledge, skills, confidence, or resources? Do you want support in identifying your core strengths and how best to leverage them? If so, then Coaching for Impact is for you.
Since our founding in 2009, we have integrated coaching into ProInspire’s fellowship and leadership development programs. Recognizing the effect that a coaching relationship can have on a nonprofit leader’s potential for social impact, we launched the ProInspire Coaching for Impact Program to connect nonprofit leaders with experienced coaches for an affordable coaching engagement. Through five interactive coaching sessions over the course of three months, the program provides social sector leaders at all levels with a deeper understanding of leadership coaching, effective tools for goal setting, and renewed energy/purpose for their work — at a much lower cost than standard coaching engagements.
ProInspire designed Coaching for Impact based on guidelines set forth by the International Coach Federation (ICF). Coaches act as partners to participants to inspire them to maximize personal and professional potential. Participants are experts in their lives and work and coaches believe in their creativity and resourcefulness. The coach’s responsibility is to:
- Discover, clarify, and align on participant goals
- Encourage participant self-discovery
- Stimulate participant generated solutions and approaches
- Hold the participant responsible and accountable
Click here for a list of our coaches.
- Customized matching with an experienced leadership coach
- Coaching 101: a webinar on how to work effectively with a leadership coach
- Goal identification and prioritization process
- Five one-on-one coaching sessions, each 45-60 minutes in length. One session is in-person; the remaining four sessions are virtual. Sessions are scheduled based on mutual convenience
By the end of the Coaching for Impact Program, participants will have:
- Understanding of the benefits of working with a leadership coach
- How to effectively work with a leadership coach
- 1-2 professional development goals identified and advanced with the support of a coach
- Increased self awareness that impacts participant’s ability to work effectively
Registration and Program Timeline
Coaching for Impact offers rolling registration and a straightforward process. Participants are matched with a coach within two weeks of submitting an online application. After attending the Coaching 101 webinar, the participant schedules five coaching sessions (one in-person, four virtual) over the course of three months with their assigned coach, at mutually agreeable times.
One time program fee of $750 (program market value: $1,500)